Check your Shopify store for the most common SEO and usability issues and get a free personalized audit of your site

Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Lena,

If you have any tips for optimizing my website, I am very open to feedback.

www.zinteq.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lena, 

Thank you so much for your incredible offer to help users with their sites. 

I run run a women's online clothing business. Target market 17-32. I am a complete amateur when it comes to SEO & anything technical so your guidance on my website would be much appreciated! Are you a consultant, can I employ you for further tips?

my website is: www.mermaidblonde.com ;

thank you so much, I'm so excited to speak with you and hopefully work with you further. 

Laura 

0 Likes
9 0 0

I have been open a month - no sales, a few views a day. Successful on etsy and I understand this is a whole different game but any info would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.heavyistheheartcopperjewelry.com

0 Likes
9 0 0

Your site looks great!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Sweet! I'd love to get some insight on my site. 

https://yourlanguagebuddy.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Lena, 

We would certainly welcome any feedback you could offer our on our webstore: 

www.truewerktools.com

Thank you in advance for your time! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey guys! Let me know what you think and what you could offer to help my webstore!

www.matrixclothing.co.uk

Appreciate it

0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 2

Hi Ashley,

I like the layout of your site, nice and clean. Would you mind if I asked what template it's based on?

Kind regards,

Grant

1 Like
2 0 0

Hello Grant,

I used a Premium / Pay for Theme from a friend - It's an amazing theme and I have not actually even started with it - Have lots more to add but not enough photos currently.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

An e-commerce website must  be an attractive.for that such kind of things we need  to apply , for example use seo/smo ,keyword , link building  , promoting a websitein diffrent kind of platform.... 

0 Likes