Check your Shopify store for the most common SEO and usability issues and get a free personalized audit of your site

2 0 0

Hi,

I moved my site from Go Daddy a few months ago and would like any help you could give me on my SEO.

aubreysatticonline.com

Thanks,

Cheryl

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi- Any advice?

illuminehair.com

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi,

I moved my site, CheeryBird.com, to Shopify about 3 weeks ago, from another host. We are 5 years old.  I've done SEO thru the GoDaddy SEO before I moved it here, so I hope lots of that is OK.  I'd love more input on how I look on this new site.  

I am fully aware that I need work on my pictures.  I am a dropshipper with whatever size pictures from my 2 suppliers.  I can't get my hands on my products. to get more uniform pictures.  But I'm working on that, and my logo and slideshow, if I keep the slideshow.

Any ideas where or how I can find a program or something to help my pictures?  I can't figure out my computer to do any more on them.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there!  Will you check out my site...I am a new brick & mortar and a new online store.  I am not shipping most items (yet) but I am working towards that in the next few weeks.

appleandoaknash.com

Thank you much!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

sportsfulltime.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

I'm not sure if you are still offering this service but could you check my site if you are:

soyglaze.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Could you check out my site worldofgreenhouses.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I'd love your feedback on www.unikitout.com Thanks so much!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Lena R

We would love you to take a look at our site! We just launched a couple weeks ago. 

www.theladybag.com

Thanks so much!

Anna 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Any advice to improve my site and its search rankings is much appreciated.

www.lotterygroup.info

0 Likes