Check your Shopify store for the most common SEO and usability issues and get a free personalized audit of your site

Highlighted
2 0 0

We would love to have you look at our site! 

www.quiltsandwichfabrics.com

Becca and Kris

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Great idea! 

www.kanpekimystore.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! 

We just launched www.mineandyours.co 2 weeks ago. 

Would love to hear some feedback 

Thanks,

Courtney :) 

info@mineandyours.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I launched my site two weeks ago and have been experimenting with getting my SEO together. Its my first time working with this type of thing but hopefully I am making progress.

Let me know what you think. I will be sure to sign in on the webinar.

www.treatsandthreads.com

Thanks

Jules Haskell

Making people and things look beautiful
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Do please have a look at my site at http://learning.photography (a shopify site). Looking forward to hearing opinion. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We just migrated our store to Shopify. Would love some usability feedback on the navigation. This is a new layout for us with a very cool and dynamic theme.

www.wilddill.com is our store

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

I'd appreciate a review as well: www.blackartdepot.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

You have a really nice site.  What theme is it? Did you do it yourself?

The only negative would be on your blog.  You should remove the original instructions in Shopify to remove the first blog?

Lorraine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Love your site! Very colorful and keeps you wanting to see more. Nice blog as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

My website is www.gleamjewellery.co.uk - The site has been live now for 6 months and I have had NO sales. I have tried to optimise the site myself but not confident it is where it needs to be as I am still only getting around 100 visitors per month. Would love feedback and help please!

0 Likes