Click Funnels & Shopify: Proper Tracking

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi; We just joined and are planning to use click funnels integrated with Shopify. My concern is proper tracking. We need to track traffic and flow all the way through our site. I'm worried that if the pixel is installed on both Shopify and click funnels that we will start to get "duplicate" data or inconsistent data. Does anyone know?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I just integrated a funnel with shopify. How is it going? any answers for this question? Are you using Amazon as fulfillment? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

For pixel tracking, I recommend using the same pixels on shopify and clickfunnels.

You should not get any duplicate data or inconsistent data issues, as long as the "Purchase" event isn't happening on both Shopify and Clickfunnels.

The best way to connect Clickfunnels and Shopify is to use Shopfunnel.io app.

App here 👇
https://apps.shopify.com/clickfunnels-integration-app

Then once you have shopfunnel installed, just send your web traffic to your CF sales page > CF upsells > CF thank you page.

And shopfunnel.io will send the orders to shopify, and allows to customize your integration settings like "use shopify order emails" and "merge all clickfunnel upsells into one shopify order" and much more.

Hope that helps!

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE and/or Accept Solutions ❤️
0 Likes