Complete Social Media audit for your Shopify store and will suggest ideas to improve your social media strategy

Natwar_Maheshwa
Shopify Partner
42 0 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

This post is closed..Sorrry guys. Thank you for all the love..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Let’s talk about getting the most out of social media for your Shopify store.

If you’re just starting out (or sometimes even if you’ve spent many months on your Shopify store), it’s a struggle to get quality traffic and sales. Most sellers rely on things like Adwords, Facebook ads and SEO to generate traffic… but not everyone makes the best use of one free marketing channel that everyone has - social media.

Do you have a social strategy? What is it? How relevant is it to your target audience or is it just what everyone else is doing?

Working at a startup that makes social media tools for online sellers, I get to work with hundreds of Shopify and Etsy sellers. I’ve been doing this for 3 years now. Every online seller I work with has a different target audience and social strategy. I’ve learnt quite a lot from each of them.

I wanted to share this learning with you people: I will do a complete social media audit for your business and will suggest ideas to improve your social media strategy (due to many requests for audit it may take me few days to reply)

Just mention your store URL in the thread. (It may take few days to audit and reply as I want to really dig deep and provide super-valuable, actionable insights in the audit)

I will also love to learn from you :) Share your own experience in social media, what worked for your store and what didn't! This will help other sellers too.

Regards,

Natwar,

Founder,

Around.io - DIY Social Media Marketing App for Shopify Sellers

Around.io - Social Media Marketing for Shopify sellers
Fraser_Sinclair
3 0 0

AthleteDenim.com

0 Likes
Spencer8
4 0 0

Hey Natwar!

I would like to thank you for providing us with this wonderful opportunity.

Here is our shop URL: www.bloomsvilla.com

Kindly do the audit and let us know what improvements we can make.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
theEvo
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

www.breezebreeze.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Jutta_Meyer
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey Natwar,

I appreciate this opportunity - unfortunately we are selling in Germany. But maybe you are willing to take this challenge and can help us improve our shop. This would be really great! If you need some translations just let me know (info@dogs-heart.de)

Www.dogs-heart.de

If you want the challenge to try improving a german shop

I'm curious :-)

Jutta

0 Likes
Emma_s_Doll_Sho
1 0 0
Follow_Me_Every
2 0 0

Hi Natwar,

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope we are not too late for your social media audit and suggestions.

Our shop URL:  www.followmeeverywhere.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Azzy
1 0 0

Us too!

www.azzylondon.com

thanks

0 Likes
Benjamin_B
Tourist
19 0 3