Conversions

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

I recently launched my store and it has been almost 3 weeks without a single sale.  I am trying to market on a budget and was wondering how I can start seeing conversions.  There is traffic to my store, but the quality of traffic I am not sure.  I do know SEO is important and would like to hire someone to improve that, however, I need to watch what I spend so that may have to wait until I can generate funds.  I also have social media accounts, Facebook being the one I use the most.  I have tried a few Facebook ads to test the waters but no conversions.  I don't understand how I hear of all these stories of people launching and making a ton of conversions in their first month or people launching and making $10,000 in one month. I am not if that is blowing smoke or the truth.  I would imagine that has happened for some, but don't understand how they got there, especially on a budget.  Would anyone be willing to give their two cents on how to effectively get conversions on a budget.  I do have a niche which is Pit Bull owners and animal adoptions/rescues.  I sell graphic apparel and products that pertain to that niche.  My website is www.lolaandwinnies.com.  Thanks for any help!

-George

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

What have you tried with Facebook ads?

There's so much room for error, it's hard to help without more detail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Well thats the thing I am not well versed with it.  I tried an add to get traffic to my site, as I did not set the pixels up at that time.  But now the pixels are set up and I am currently running a conversions ad on Facebook.  I started that yesterday.  I only set a $5 daily budget of an ongoing ad.  I have heard of people not spending a lot on ads and doing very well.  I would imagine they had an effective ad though.

0 Likes