Cost Effective Email Marketing- PLEASE HELP

1 0 0

Hey Kitty, you can try TargetBay as well. Helps you automate and personalize your email campaigns.

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

ok i am going to look at some of these places. Right now it seems alot want to take advanatge of shops by charging insane amounts of money and i dont understand why.

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

looks like its going to be 1000 plus a month?

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

almost 200,000 now.

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

Your right there looking real good to us! Very Fair , first fair prices i have seen, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
99 0 1

Glad you're writing about email marketing. Huge topic.

Here's my $0.02:

Whatever ESP you pick (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, etc), it should be able to at least do the following:

• Accept audiences from a CRM in order to execute email campaigns
  • Integrate with your website to add products and/or some personalization to emails
  • Give transparent attribution
  • Accept any data that you generate (offline sales data, for instance) and build campaigns based on that data

Lots of good choices out there. We wrote a longer post around this subject here, if you need more info: https://bit.ly/2xF8neG

Cheers and happy emailing!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes