Cost Effective Email Marketing- PLEASE HELP

Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

Ok so we have mailchimp (yet love them and wish i could keep them) and looks like a will have to pay 1000 per month right now to keep my services with them. I just called ZOHO and right now there service will cost us 650 a month and i had such a hard time understanding what he was saying that i feel it's hard to do business when i can't make out what a business partner is saying to me so i need some help.

We are gowing and need a service that makes since to a growing company not a company that's been in business 10 years because we have not. Maybe these prices would be reasonable if we had been in business longer but right now this seems like way to much money.

Can anyone offer advice on a company that can work with our growing but new needs in a high amount of subscribers?

Since we have dropped our prices to better service our target market age group we must make logical choices in where and how we spend our money.

Thanks in advance!!

shopify you need spelling checking on everything lol for people like me.

Kitty South

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

hello,

check www.formget.com, they have excellent prices for high volumes and much more affordable than 

i also advise that you check their loading speed at your country befor going to their service. 

no integration with shopify, you need to add your customers manually which is pretty easy if you do export from shopofy and import to formget. 

let us know how it goes if you choose to go with them. Good luck

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 7

How many subscribers do you have? Klaviyo might have competitive pricing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
120 0 8

Hi Kitty, I'm glad that you have set up your email marketing, it is proven to increase sales by 10-30 percent. I find that there are many services an automations that you can setup for a much cheaper price than mailchimp or zoho. 

May I ask how big is your email list? What percent of customers abondon their carts? How many returning customers do you have?

If you would like to go into further detail regarding this please feel free to contact me via my website smallbusinessmedia.weebly.com

I'd love to help!

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

150K email list and growing if that helps :)

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

still with my first post, check http://www.formget.com/, they have the best pricing for 150K email growing list.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
120 0 8

Hi Kitty if you are interested I provide an email marketing service and would love to help you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

ok can we set up a time to talk?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

love to chat more about it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hi Kitty, we also use mailjet.com to manage our many of our customers marketing stores campaings, skype: hello@anzimaty.com

0 Likes