Create order in back date

Highlighted
3 0 2

We are moving our business from excel sheet to Shopify. How can we import our old orders into the shopify. Also we need the date which is originally created in the excel sheet.

Thanks in Advance,

Arun Kumar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
542 64 130

Hey there, @ArunKumar!

Thanks for reaching out today. It sounds like you would like to import your orders into Shopify, ensuring the transaction date is included for the orders that you import?

In order to import orders into your Shopify, you would need to utilize a third-party app to do so. EZ Importer is a terrific solution to accomplish this. The best part is they allow you to import in your "Processed At" dates for the orders: 

19-12-90zkx-137s2

Feel free to check it out! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dirk Thanks for the recommendation, we really appreciate it!

@ArunKumar Our app has a very flexible data mapping system that will allow you to map any of the columns in your CSV file, so you should be able to get whatever important order information you need into Shopify.  We also offer 50 free credits to help you get started.  Of course, if you have further questions feel free to let us know. 

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes