Critique My Store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've had my store open for about 2 weeks now and haven't gotten a single sale. I've done marketing and have almost 1k views on it. I don't know why I haven't gotten sales yet but I know it takes time. I want to figure out weak points about my site so I can improve it and finally get that first sale! 

Huntrizzle.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi there,

I took a look at your website and there are a few things you could improve to make your website visitors be more likely to buy.

You should consider designing a logo for your website. It makes the website recognizable and looks great in ads.

Your "About us" page is a little weak. It makes me ask questions like "How can you offer better prices than everyone else?" You should either answer these questions or change the text. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's the best to identify your store as the cheapest one, I'd recommend something more like "Excellent quality for affordable price".

The help center contains just a little information. What about transforming it to a standard "Shipping and Delivery" page with information on how long the shipping takes, what the prices are and where you ship from?

I'd recommend adding a Contact us page with your phone number, email address and a contact form. If you could also add your physical address, it would be the absolutely top notch.

I miss products descriptions and a size guide. It's very important to have it on your website because it can discourage your customers from buying.

Here you can find some more tips on how to optimize your website for making more sales.

Good luck!

Katerina

0 Likes