Customer Segmentation: The Key to Successful Ad Retargeting

Highlighted
New Member
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

Here is the latest blog on Customer Segmentation for Retargeting:

https://blog.cueconnect.com/four-key-customer-segments-to-retarget 

As you probably know, retargeting is a powerful branding and conversion tool that helps to generate high click-through rates and increased sales conversions. The harsh truth is that only around 3% of your website visitors are going to buy your product. Hence, in order to reengage the rest 97% of your website visitors, you need to retarget them. 

Retargeting, however, is most effective if you segment your traffic and custom-tailor your approach to each group. This blog covers the four key segments where retargeting proves to enhance sales and brand awareness.

Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Avetis from Cue Connect Digital Marketing Manager www.cueconnect.com
0 Likes