Decent traffic but no sales yet

Poppyhollow
2 0 0

Hi Guys!

I recently launched my store PoppyhollowBoutique.com and have been promoting heavily on FB and IG using sponsored ads, also began using KIT. My site is getting traffic but no sales. I'm not sure if it's a design issue or SEO. I'd really appreciate any feedback on this!

0 Likes
Thuong_Mai
Shopify Partner
42 0 0

There are millions of shops out there doing exactly what you are doing. What does make you outstand the crowd?

A Shopify agency that helps build, promote, and expand e-commerce businesses.
0 Likes
Poppyhollow
2 0 0

I have a small boutique in NC and I've geared my purchases to suit the local market. However, the brand wasn't reflecting me. I created this site to represent my own style and way of life and want to cater to people with a more bohemian spirit and aesthetic. I know that's not a unique concept, but it's one I'm passionate about. I'm choosing items that travel well and make opening your suitcase a pleasure, rather than a wrinkle mess that requires setting up an ironing board 

0 Likes
Thuong_Mai
Shopify Partner
42 0 0

Yes, that's what people want to hear from you. As a consumer, when I visit your shop, I don't trust your business. No matter how many traffics you get from advertising, if people don't trust you, you will lose the sales absolutely.

To keep your customers onsite, you must tell your inspiring story. I suggest that you make a video about your story and put it on your home page. Remember that people don't just buy your products because there are plenty of choices for them out there. They also buy the feeling of sharing your passion or doing something good.

You may want to sell your products on Etsy. There are a lot of passionate girls there. You may want to do Local SEO to drive traffic to both your online shop and boutique. Your advantages against competitors are you have a physical store and have an inspiring story. Don't compete with them using online ads because it just takes your money away.

A Shopify agency that helps build, promote, and expand e-commerce businesses.
0 Likes
Shopili_com
Tourist
42 0 1

Hello,

It sounds like you could use our free SEO audit, we also give a design score too:

http://shopili.com/free-shopify-seo-audit/

Kind regards,

Jo

Shopili.com

http://shopili.com Verified Shopify Experts
0 Likes