I'm having too much trouble with multiple accounts on the FB ad center. I'm really confused. I'm promoting my store via the Ad center of FB itself. In the ad center i have a different pixel etc etc. Also with IOS 14 it's driving me crazy. Can I delete all and start a new pixel? Just to make it clear in my head for myself.
as far as I know, you can't delete the pixel. You can only remove the pixel from an ad account.
1. Go to the Business Manager and click the Business Settings button.
2. Then, in the menu on the left side, click the Data Sources and a dropdown menu will show up.
3. Click the Pixels.
4. Find the pixel you want to remove from your ad account. Click the pixel.
5. On the right side, you will see: "Connected Assets". Click it.
6. Underneath, you will see the name of the ad account and a trash icon on the right side. Click the trash icon. In this way, you remove the pixel from an ad account.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps!