Did I mess up my FB Pixel?

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello People!

Here my issue with FB. I am a beginner with FB Ads and all I am trying is to get to know the functions.

Around a month ago I placed an order (2 times) on my website which obviously has been registered by my pixel. In setting up the Ad set I can choose what my ad should be optimized for by choosing a pixel event. I selected purchase. Daily Ad set budget is 30€/d.

Fb estimates the following: No detailed targeting, Region Worldwide

screenshot-business.facebook.com-2020.05.13-11_56_07.png

Did I mess up the pixel with the purchases? How is this possible. I started the ad yesterday, no purchases yet. I think that's solid conversion rate if it would happen... .

Today, I checked again the setting in my ad set and it shows less than 10 conversions? Now, This is more what I expected, but why did it change?

Thanks a lot!

Edi

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is just an estimation of daily results. Perhaps you had more purchase events come through to the pixel to re-calibrate its estimates. Budget and audience changes also affect the estimates.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes