Did you get great results from people signing up to your newsletter?

Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3

I want to get visitors sign up to my newsletter. The pop-up works occasionally, but the new sign-up box at the footer doesnt' achieve anything. 

Did you get your signup box redesigned? Please tell us what you did and the results you're getting!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
403 0 54

Hi Elizabeth, I had lots of thoughts and ideas regarding your site, but I don't want to overwhelm, and no doubt you'll recieve many other great suggestions, so I'll just list a few.

1. Your homepage is busy and cluttered, nothing stands out.

2. The side navigation is confusing and you're wasting lots of real estate you could be using the sell with your blog posts arranged like that.

3.Your pop up is misleading. When you sign up, your welcome email makes you sign up again to recieve the free ebook. Then it takes me to a bloated form on a messy background. You haven't earned that level of trust yet. You should just deliver what you promised within that first email. 

4. The form at the bottom asks too many questions - the only job is to get the email. Once you've built up more of the KLT (know, like, trust) factor, then request more information.

I love that you have an actual resource and don't just offer "sales". But I think the execution needs a lot less friction. I also think you're missing out on getting customers into your sales funnel by not optimising the backend of your signup offer to make a low-cost sale straight away.

Hope some of that helps, and if you'd like a more indepth review check this out. 

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3

Hi Stacey, thank you for taking the time to look at my site.
I took on board your comments, and removed the blog posts section.
The popup is missing the wedding date field which needs to be added, which is why you go to the www.tipsforbrides.com.au ebook landing page. I don't personally believe this is "bloated", asking for their name, email, and wedding date, but it once the popup is fixed, this wouldn't be necessary.
I also want to pre-qualify couples who ARE getting married by asking the wedding date so they get a monthly newsletter which is relevant to the tasks they need to arrange depending on how far away they're getting married.

While I appreciate your offer, and may well take it up, I would also love to hear from retailers who have changed their newsletter pop-up or sign-up boxes. Thanks again!

0 Likes