Difference between organic and paid referral sources?

camilo_olea
5 0 0

Hi guys,

Just a quick one: how do I differentiate between organic and adwords traffic in the shopify reports? Does it separate them or just show them as Google?

Also, does it show what keyword lead to the conversion or would I need to set up ecommerce tracking in google analytics and link with shopify?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Christine12
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 0 14

Hello,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out!

The Shopify Unlimited Plan offers advanced feature reports including traffic data. Included in the advanced feature reports is Visitors by UTF Campaign. In this report, you are able to drill down to retrieve specific data such as Landing Page information and Referer source.

For even further traffic data regarding if the visits were derived from an organic or a paid source, you will want to connect your store to Google Analytics. Connecting your Google Analytics account to your Shopify store will enable you to obtain data on any given campaign or visitor traffic.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else. We are just a click away :)

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
camilo_olea
5 0 0

Awesome, thanks for all the info Christine!

One last question: how much is the shopify unlimited plan and where can I signup/upgrade my current plan?

Thanks,

Camilo

0 Likes