Discount for new subscribers

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi All,

I'm new to Shopify and just setting up the platform. One of the first things I want to do is to send a discount code to the new email subscribers. 
I'm sure my question has been asked and answered many times but yet I don't seem to find an answer. 

Is there any way to do this simple automation inside Shopify (my theme is Prestige)?

If not, how can I insert Klaviyo popup form in Shopify?

If someone recalls this one already solved, I appreciate links to older discussions as well!

Thanks!!

Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

I actually saw that article but my problem is how to install the popup in Shopify. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, it is very simple, follow this article, https://www.klaviyo.com/blog/new-klaviyo-popup-builder but if you need further help let me know

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Sorry me being such an amateur, but how does this happen?

To install the Klaviyo popups, you just need to add a small snippet of code to your website. Once complete, any popup you build in Klaviyo can be published to your website with the click of a button.

Where do I find the snippet and where to add the code in Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @haleokkonen 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am Interested to help you with the custom newsletter design.

For the design signup popups in Klaviyo,  it required custom HTML and CSS to make any changes. 

I would glad to know that we are also using this type of newsletter popup on our website due to runnings an offer for the upcoming Halloween festival.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes