Display Shopify Product Review Stars in Google Shopping Ads

jrodge17
Tourist
3 0 0
I knew that but it will work as a solution going forward. I have yet to find any solution that will pull in old reviews.
0 Likes
Shopifyist
Excursionist
12 0 35
Judge.me
0 Likes
DesignerJoe55
Excursionist
11 0 8

Would love to see this happen so we don't have to pay for an expensive platform! We currently use Yotpo and they're really great, but so expensive for a small business. 

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @Josh_Uebergang 

Another alternative to Judge.me is Growave. It is a comprehensive marketing platform for reviews. Growave’s  App allows you to sync your reviews data to Google Shopping and  display reviews on Product Listing Ads and on Google search results from your store.

Moreover, with growave instead of judge.me you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers. 

Feel free to check out Growave https://growave.io

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @Shopifyist 

Another alternative to Judge.me is Growave. It is a comprehensive marketing platform for reviews. Growave’s  App allows you to sync your reviews data to Google Shopping and  display reviews on Product Listing Ads and on Google search results from your store.

Moreover, with growave instead of judge.me you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers. 

Feel free to check out Growave https://growave.io

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here