Does anybody know where I can find subscribers to my "News & Updates " mailing list?

epoxycentral
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to figure out where subscriber name and email are saved in Shopify for those who sign up to my websites news and update section.

I use the Retina theme. Below is a snapshot of what it looks. Website is https://www.epoxycentral.com/ 

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 10.04.19 AM.png

Any help on where this info can be found would be helpful. I have tried looking in the customers section of the Shopify panel and I do not see these subscribers information anywhere...I'm baffled!!

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
666 43 84

Hey, @epoxycentral!

Sophia here from Shopify. 

Is the Retina theme currently live on your online store under Online Store > Themes > Current theme, or are you working on it in the background under Online Store > Themes > Theme library? I've noticed that newsletter signups through the theme editor or preview of the store might not save from a theme that isn't live. Alternatively, they may just take some time to show up in the admin.

If Retina is the live theme on your store, any newsletter signups—from either of the theme's newsletter signups (separate section or footer signup) or the online store's checkout—should appear under the Customers section of your admin under the Email subscribers tab. You can also click on a customer's name to view their profile, and whether they've subscribed to emails will be listed there too.

20-09-k250e-m724f

Let me know when your last signup attempt was and what you're seeing in the admin now. I'm happy to take a closer look into this with you if the newsletter signups still aren't functioning as expected.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes