Does anyone use Wix or Shoppify for an ecommerce site?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this 

I currently have a website through Wix that shows "coming soon" and some product information, but my product is ready to launch. I need to set up an ecommerce platform so customers can order directly through my website. Does anyone have any recommendations or insights for building my ecommerce site? Do you suggest Wix and Shoppify? Is one a much better option than the other?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Jamesmiles wrote:

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this 

I currently have a website through Wix that shows "coming soon" and some product information, but my product is ready to launch. I need to set up an ecommerce platform so customers can order directly through my website. Does anyone have any recommendations or insights for building my ecommerce site? Do you suggest Wix and Shoppify? Is one a much better option than the other?

Thank you!

My problem got solved!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

We have an article that compares Shopify and Wix, give it a read if you want to. Personally, I prefer Shopify since it's a real challenge to do SEO on Wix.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes