A few quick tips:
1) Google/pinterest paid ads
2) Write guest blogs for other websites related to your niche
3) Accumulate backlinks (writing guest blogs is a part of this)
4) Send your product to 'influencers' so they can review it and tell their audience to check it out
5) Optimise your site for SEO, make sure product titles and descriptions are up to date.
Brad @ BestEver Digital
Try to provide the same after-sales experience as Amazon, or at least similar.
They will send emails when shipping status changes, and provide a track my order page. So when customer track their order in your websitre, rather than courier website, it will increase secondary sales.
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|6 hours ago|
|7 hours ago|
|8 hours ago|