Easiest way to improve my Facebook ads?

2 0 7

Hi guys,

I've read a bit about facebook ads for shopify and am trying to improve my ads performance.

What is the best way to do that without spending too much money?

Thanks.

Update! Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions.

That free Facebook ads email crash course was incredibly helpful! I used that and the turbo retargeting app suggested and now my ads are doing 3x better. ?

7 Likes
7 0 0

Facebook ads aren’t easy.

And very rarely do I find quick wins or tricks with them.

But…. I did just recently find this app called Turbo Retargeting and holy sh...

When I first heard their motto I was a little skeptical..

“Build your most profitable ad campaign in seconds”. I’ve tried so many apps with little to no results..

But turbo was different.

There support was incredible.

Their interface is so easy to use.

And their campaigns worked like a charm!

My campaign started off with these results LOL! $0.01 for a purchase.

Incredible!

If you’re trying to “easily” achieve a higher ROI with your Facebook ads, check them out!! And huge thanks to their support

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Study study study! ?

I took a number of paid courses and none of them were really that helpful. They mostly focused on selling info products.. 

I almost gave up until I recently took a free Facebook ads crash course on a blog. It was custom for Shopify marketers/stores and it was incredibly tactical.

Lots of free actionable advice.

Highly suggest you check it out. (Lesson # 2 showed me how to create my most profitable Facebook ad EVER).

The team behind it even replied to all of my questions via email lol. FREE CONSULTING ??

1 Like
1 0 0

Thanks @MIchelle. Checking it out

0 Likes
Explorer
238 0 20

Still trying to get the hang of it myself...I took Susan's bootcamp once and will probably do it again..

https://nu234.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/27574/b4955a62c602af0f/8101236/2a1a57c9bce34ea4

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Have you looked at the audience breakdown?

I learned that Instagram traffic was more expensive and stopped targeting it.

I can show you how if needed

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 7

Thanks Michelle! Some great info in this crash course.

And yes, I'd love to hear about audience breakdowns

0 Likes
Excursionist
72 0 8

This is where Shopify apps come in handy! There are plenty of apps that help you with improving your performance. When it comes to FB advertising, I find a lot of the issues come from targeting. You may think you're targeting the right audience, but a tiny mistake can waste hundreds of dollars. As you mentioned, you do retargeting ads, but are they really targeting the right people?

Here are my suggestions:

1. Understand your target market

You have to research your target market. Knowing the customer demographics helps you design ads based on target audiences. It can be pretty hard to know who your target market is, but apps on Shopify (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) can identify the best audiences for you.

2. Ad Design

You can design the ads yourself or work with an agency to develop them. They will design various types of ads, such as video ads, static image ads, full-page takeovers, animated images, and so on. Include a clear call to action (CTA) in your images to entice people into clicking on them. A CTA is basically a button that says Learn More, Buy Now, Sign Up Now, etc.

3. Optimization

There are many levels of optimization that help in producing the best results. The optimization techniques include:

• Testing ad frequency
  • Experimenting with the time of placing ads
  • Placing different ads to different people
  • Testing ads on various sites

4. Monitor performance

The final task is to monitor ad performance. Make sure the ads provide the desired outcome. If they aren’t meeting your goals, there is something wrong with the landing page, ads, or other things.

Shopify Facebook Ad & Display Ad Best Practices

Here are some best practices for Facebook and display ads:

• Use a strong product image
  • Add a promotion
  • Have a clear call to action (CTA)
  • Include your company logo
  • Add a strong headline
  • Instill a sense of urgency

Shopify Advertising App Recommendations

Pollen: Pollen enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that! Time is money, so start your free 7 day trial today!

I wrote an in-depth blog post about this. You can read more here.

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes
7 0 0

Umm  "GrowthMtk"..

I tried your app "Pollin" and you guys overcharged me AND published the wrong ads..

I want my money back. Can you please reply to my refund request..

I dont know how you guys are allowed in the shopify store.......

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

My facebook organic reach has went down sooo much.

Time i finally learn ads too

0 Likes