Easiest way to improve my Facebook ads?

12 0 0

Send People to Optimized Landing Pages.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hey All,

If anyone needs help with Facebook ads let me know.  I own an agency and would be willing to offer some help with ads and tips/help, (best practices) to anyone here on this fourm.  I totally understand if FB seems like a big black hole and if things aren't done correctly you could be spending money and never get a return.  But on the other hand, if you do it right, it could change the face of your business.    

Tnx,

Jason Smith

Text / Call: 818-669-1611
Email:  jason@spotlightsocialllc.com

1 Like
14 0 0

Improve the look and feel of your ad.

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Improve the clarity of your offer.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks, Kim Holland . I have used your app. It's really good more than FB ad, google ads.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Please check out this link. Here are the best tips for you. I have used this tips and got the best result.

https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/blog/2016-08-04-5-simple-but-effective-ways-to-increase-your-f...

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thanks, Kim Holland. I want to use your app. I think it best way. Let me check.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Here are the best tips for you. I used it for my FB ads.You can check out.

https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/4-ways-to-improve-your-facebook-ad-campaigns/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
64 0 2

Currently, we are researching a new ad-retargeting solution called socialport.io. You can share any content on any platform with our URL shortener. When somebody clicks the link, he will be retargeted. In this way, you can build your custom audience before buying ad.

We've seen that many store owners are driving traffics with ad but no sale is made. Our solution can save your ad dollar and increase ad conversion rate via more accurate retargeting.

Please let me know if it sounds working for you. I can give you free trial.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

When it comes to Facebook ads we find that targetting is the most important part. If your target is too wide or small it can really hurt your chances of who see them. A lot of people tend to first come up with all the different sections of targeting. 

First think about location. If you ad has to do rain boots you most likely don't want to show those ads to people who live in Vegas, Nevada where it doesn't rain often. 

Next, you have to think about demographics, interest, and behaviors. You don't want to just put all of these in that very first of section of the ad set. Because you audience just has to belong to one group. You will want to keep together ideas that are similar like maybe you want to target people who like brands such as Nordstrom, J crew, and Anthropolgie. These could all be grouped together since they are very similiar. Next you would could group people who like online shopping, fashion & apparel, and are quick to purchase. See how these things are similar, one person could like all or one and still would be good enough. Seperating how you want to target one is very important. 

Facebook doesn't show your audience size anymore, but it does have a scale of too narrow or too wide. Try keeping it right it the middle. Play around with it and see what type of things make it change. Coming up with all different ways to target potential customers will help you find the right audience. 

0 Likes