Ecommerce Marketing

Highlighted

I am wondering as to where the best places to advertise at. I've got a Shopify store and I've been trying to figure out how to get sales from my store, but I cannot figure out where to advertise at. I've heard that Facebook and Instagram are supposed to be good places to advertise at, but I'm not convinced that those are the only or the best places to advertise at. I'm looking for ideas and suggestions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1209 61 360

what are you selling and who is your target market? This will help you initially to narrow down which social media platform to start with

0 Likes
Highlighted

I started out with Women's clothes and accessories. Women were my initial target market at first. Due to the Coronavirus, I'm thinking that maybe I should offer products like facemasks and other related things. My interest is in whatever is in demand and that people are likely to buy. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to know which products are you selling, also if you can share your domain it would be best. Though you have heard right Facebook and instagram are good platforms to sell, adding to it you can also advertise on google as well through google adwords, apart from that video promotion through youtube can also be done.

But before suggesting anything please provide us with the details to unleash the best strategies as per your business model.

thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

My store URL is https://robert-ds-store.myshopify.com/ .  At the moment I just have women's clothing and accessories that I found on Oberlo in my store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,
I have gone through website and found so many issues as follows:

1. You have only one product
2. Your website is having UX/UI issues as well...
3. SEO issues:
>Meta title is not optimized
>Meta Description is not there
>H tags are not used properly
>title tags are missing

Your website is not Seo friendly and therefore there are top major issues that have to be resolved quickly like Product Title and robots tags are not defined, etc

If you want we can guide you for the same. you can DM us or let us know best medium of contact.

Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

@AsthaUpadhyay wrote:

Hi,
I have gone through website and found so many issues as follows:

1. You have only one product
2. Your website is having UX/UI issues as well...
3. SEO issues:
>Meta title is not optimized
>Meta Description is not there
>H tags are not used properly
>title tags are missing

Your website is not Seo friendly and therefore there are top major issues that have to be resolved quickly like Product Title and robots tags are not defined, etc

If you want we can guide you for the same. you can DM us or let us know best medium of contact.

Thanks

I have more than one product listed in my store. I have a lot of products in my store that I imported from Oberlo. They should be showing in the store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
253 10 31

Hi there,

When you are running an online store, taking care of your ecommerce marketing is essential. And there are several ways to marketing your online store and get more traffic, as well as get more sales. We did a lot of research and write this article, which explains marketing channels that you can promote your Shopify store or your products, and guide of how to conduct a eCommerce marketing strategy. So take a minute to have a look at it, I'm sure you'll find some interesting insights: https://avada.io/resources/maketing-strategies-to-grow-business.html 

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Zingobuy is the India's one of the top e-commerce website. We are promoting the latest fashion
wear through our website. You can find the best fashion wear for men, women with great discounts, various electronic gadgets like Tv, mobile, laptop, and other accessories.
Man, Women fashion and Baby product, Electronics Products, Mobile-Accessories,
Home and Kitchen Products.
Zingobuy is India's one of the top e-commerce websites. We are promoting the latest fashion wear through our website. You can find the best fashion wear for men, women with great discounts, various electronic gadgets like Tv, mobile, laptop, and other accessories.
Man, Women fashion and Baby product, Electronics Products, Mobile-Accessories, Home and Kitchen Products.
acos e pay is One of The Best and Trusted Multi recharge company all over in India. Acos E Pay offers you an Online shopping site.
facility for Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Datacard Recharge, Postpaid Bill, Landline Bill, Gas Bill, Electricity and Insurance Premium Payment all over in India. We provide you all operators all over in India. It is like a value-added service for the businesses. in a friendly business because we provide services by themselves is your place. We Believe Best services in minimum investment. We provide you a higher commission in lowest investment compare to any other multi recharge company all over in India. We also provide you 24/7 best ever support with the friendly communication and also provide you WhatsApp service for 24/7 contact.
Your domain also provides you all special offers for all operators and also provides you 24/7 instant Value Update Service.
we have a special recharge and bill payment option for the Master Distributor, Distributor/Retailer. We are the most searchable company all over in India. Just because of our friendly and trustful support and communication Your domain is the fastest growing multi recharge company all over in India.

Our advantage and benefits :

- We provide you Master Distributor, Distributor and Retailer panel in single login We provide you a Higher commission in lowest investment

- We provide you android application with OFFLINE MODE We provide you Whatsapp service for best and easy support We don't create any target and any minimum balance for MD, Distributor, and Retailer

- We provide you 24/7 friendly support for best business relation We also provide you Special recharge offers, Plans and many more.

0 Likes