Email Marketing Tracker not updating

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi there all,

So we just sent our first email marketing campaign yesterday.

I’ve had customers confirm they received the email but the email engagement tracker isn’t updating (it has zero against everything like number of people who opened or clicked the link)

I’ve checked under email notifications that tracking was turned on.

Is there anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1831 116 280

Dear Aathavan123,

Are you using klaviyo or Privy?

Most of the platforms take 24-48 hours for insight update. 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 33

If it's not getting better, maybe you could consider changing to a different Shopify email marketing app?

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey!

If you are using Shopify email, Please have a look at this resource, may be you'll find it helpful.
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/shopify-email

Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

we are having the same exact problem... our first email was sent out this morning and even though it says it takes 1 hour to update - we still have nothing showing... and I know it sent becuase customers saw it and it came to my personal email too.  any luck on your end?  

@Aathavan123 wrote:
Hi there all,

So we just sent our first email marketing campaign yesterday.

I’ve had customers confirm they received the email but the email engagement tracker isn’t updating (it has zero against everything like number of people who opened or clicked the link)

I’ve checked under email notifications that tracking was turned on.

Is there anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
It’s working now, thanks all!

Just took about a day or so to wait for the data. Was concerned for a similar reason as it said up to 1 hour!
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I'm on my 5th round of marketing email campaigns using Shopify email, and this week the tracker has stopped working.  It hasn't updated for over 3 days.  Anyone else seeing this?  Any suggestions?

thanks

0 Likes