Email Marketing

Solved
Highlighted
Pathfinder
241 4 7

How can I email market my company on shopify? www.thestripesinme.com. I need help to market my business.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Dear TheStripesInMe,

1. Use privy or klaviyo

2. Make a series of your e-mail

3. Decide your content

4. Decide time

5. Do automation

If you need a guide please get the help here: https://www.task4store.com/collections/expert-guidance/products/email-marketing-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Shopify Help | Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Pathfinder
241 4 7
I don’t understand what u mean?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

There are two kinds of email marketing:

1. Cold Email ( When people dont expect you to email them )

2. Warm Email ( Emailing people who have subscribed your newsletter )

Your question seems more related to the 2nd type.

Here are the things you need for that:

1. Store visitors who can optin to your newsletter

2. An optin form

3. Email sending tool like Klaviyo

4. Emails written to be sent one by one over a period of time.

Thats all. Once you start the system, you can see stats in your tool ( like Klaviyo ) and see what works and what not.

But you cannot rely solely on this, you need to have some way to get people to your website in the first place. 

Maybe PPC or SEO or FB ads, something.

I am writing a book titled "Shopify Marketing like you are 5", it aims to make everything stupidly simple for beginners.

To write content for it, I need to know what your biggest struggle is when it comes to Shopify Marketing ( SEO , Google Ads , Facebook Ads).

If you answer "Whats your biggest Struggle with Shopify Marketing" then I will send you a free copy of the book when its published.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
28 3 5

Hello @TheStripesInMe 

You can try the apps and services suggested by @gaganhimself @MS-WEB-DESIGNER 

IF you completely new and don't have any idea about, I would suggest to hire some professional company to help you out and teach you.

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
6 1 0

Shopify does not allow that option. You need a third party app to do email marketing. We’re moving from Omnisend to Klaviyo, way more functionality for not much more. One thing I do like about omnisend is you can easily create landing pages hosted by omnisend that catches emails. Klaviyo does this too, but you have to take the code and apply it to a page in your theme. Same same but different.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
772 34 101

Hey @TheStripesInMe 

You can install AiTrillion.com . It is all in one app with integration which will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and prebuilt email templates. Its email marketing is integrated with reviews and loyalty reward program. Not only this, it has many other marketing features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, chatbot and many more. You can check it out. You can contact to the support. Aitrillion provides free setup. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes