Emails leads, marketing and advertisement

ariel2
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

hello, 

My name is Ariel, I am about to start selling my production online, in my shopify store, and as a totally new brand I need to advertise it!

I heard about buying emails leads, company that send out marketing emails for you.

Is it real or a scam?

What company can you suggets me to use?

Tahnk you

0 Likes
buckhorn
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Hi Ariel, 

It takes some experience to know who you are dealing with and you will likely get burned a few times. Doing some research on how to spot a reputable business may reduce the risk of that happening. Make small commitments to test the waters, then increase your spending if you are getting good results.

Sometimes it's a scam, many times it's not worth the money because the leads are junk/fake/old or not targeted enough (too many people who aren't interested in your product).

When you find someone that knows what they are doing and can deliver a lot of value this can be a fast and cost effective way to grow your business. Your leads must be highly targeted people who are actively looking for your solution and you should be paying very little to convert those leads into paying customers.

Wishing you the best,

Steve Shaw.

0 Likes