2 0 0
Thanks for getting back to me! I don't suppose you know how to get the
video to play on browsers? It plays on my editor, but won't when I load in
a different browser or on my phone.

My website is www.bridalboxcompany.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi so I have used this code to imbed a video in shogun, but I want to know how to make it responsive to any screen size. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

If the cdn link is from an outer source, will it work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Is it possible to make these videos responsive?

0 Likes
Highlighted

It depends on the app. What are you using to embed them?

If you're pasting HTML with a <video> "tag", you might see something like <video src="myvideo.mp4" autoplay ...> You can just delete the autoplay part.

But other sites that have embed codes have their own way of changing the setting.

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey aceduck,

Yeah, usually you can embed from another CDN. Just take the original <video> example, but change the src to the full URL (including https://).

You can experiment with it on a new page, that way if it doesn't work, you can paste the URL here and someone can help you :)

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey LincolnB, if you have a sample page link, it would help a lot!

Sometimes, you can make it responsive by simply adding style="max-width: 100%" inside of the video tag but it could depend a lot on your site, etc.

It might look something like:
<video ...bunch of settings... style="max-width: 100%">

</video>

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you! That worked like a charm!

@AndrewWalters wrote:

Hey LincolnB, if you have a sample page link, it would help a lot!

Sometimes, you can make it responsive by simply adding style="max-width: 100%" inside of the video tag but it could depend a lot on your site, etc.

It might look something like:
<video ...bunch of settings... style="max-width: 100%">

</video>

1 Like
Highlighted

Wow, awesome, and good job! I was sure it'd take more back and forth to get it setup smoothly :) Glad I could help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a way to remove the "download" option?

0 Likes