Error Linting URL - An internal error occurred while linting the URL.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello All,

From my research this is a common error - blocked URL's from facebook.

The URL I'm trying to add is Bradford.studio - when I put it into the debugger, it says we don't meet the community standards however we are an Interior Design studio and Homewares store.

I have submitted it loads of times to facebook through "tell us if we made a mistake" but have received nothing back....

We have been blocked for months now and I have not ben able to add our website to either facebook or Instagram.

Any help or support you can share would be really appreciated! We're at a total loss as to how to fix this.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Here's the actual link to the website: https://bradford.studio/

Any help would be appreciated :) Since this has been blocked our website views has dropped dramatically ...

@HM3 wrote:

Hello All,

From my research this is a common error - blocked URL's from facebook.

The URL I'm trying to add is Bradford.studio - when I put it into the debugger, it says we don't meet the community standards however we are an Interior Design studio and Homewares store.

I have submitted it loads of times to facebook through "tell us if we made a mistake" but have received nothing back....

We have been blocked for months now and I have not ben able to add our website to either facebook or Instagram.

Any help or support you can share would be really appreciated! We're at a total loss as to how to fix this.

Thanks! 

Thanks!

0 Likes