Exchange downloadable product for email address

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had set up downloadable products which could be downloaded by agreeing to join a newsletter instead of payment. I've found the digital downloads app but that does not seem to be able to do that.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
57 0 5

Hi, there!
My name is Alissa, I am part of the Guru team at Shopify.

I came across your post and wanted to offer a possible solution for you! I was able to find an app that looks like it will accomplish exactly what you have set out to do. It can be downloaded directly from our app store into your shop. It also looks to have a 7 day free trial which is handy to make sure it will do exactly what you are wanting! The app is called "Email Before Download".

The monthly cost ranges from $0.00-$3.99. In exchange for a growing email list, i would say it's worth it! 

This app isn't created by Shopify. However, the app developers do have some contact info here if you have specific questions about the app! support@apps2grow.us

https://apps.shopify.com/email-before-download

All the best,
Alissa F | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Alissa, I've been looking for same solution however you can't place where you want the graphic to go on your page it just pops up after a certain amount of time, is there anything else you can recommend?

1 Like