FB Ads 2875 Unique Visits to My Store but NO SALES :(

3 0 0

Hi Community,

Just wondering if some one can point me in the right direction, I am new to this just wanted to know if I am in the right path and must be patient or Am I doing something wrong?

I run my campaings on three sections as follow:

World Wide  Video Views

Word Wide PPE 

World Wide Website Conversions ( Optimized Add to Cart)

Then Tier 1 WC after social proof after 3 days of campaing being ran.

I am not expecting to make 1000 sales but I was hoping for 5 to 10 ? are my expectations real or am I day dreaming.

My store is https://bestdealcloser.com

Thank you very much for your feedback and help

Cordially,

Bestdealcloser / Javier Rendon

0 Likes
9 0 0

Google ads are great if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
Pathfinder
236 0 33

Hi Javier,

I took a look at your website and although I like the design and the overall experience, there are a few things that could be improved.

Your logo is on a white background which doesn't match the homepage background. I recommend changing the background of the logo to transparent or the same color as the rest of your website.

Your social media links should be opened in a new tab as you need your customers to stay on your website, not to be redirected elsewhere. Here you can find how to set it up.

I like some of your products descriptions, they look elaborate and I think they can persuade the customer to make a purchase but some of the products are just baldly described with their properties Keep working on it, good descriptions are utmost important!

I'd recommend adding a separate page with shipping information (delivery times and shipping fees) as nobody wants to fill in the address and reach the checkout just to find out the shipping prices.

Your FAQs section could be improved. The text above the video should be moved to the "Refund policy", and the "Order Status" link doesn't work.

If you manage to bring some traffic to your website but you don't have sales, you can try ROI Hunter Easy retargeting ads to remind your customers what they were browsing on your website. Sometimes the customer buys immediately, sometimes they just need more time for decisions and personalized ads can convince them to make a sale.

I hope you'll make the first sale soon!

Katerina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi Javier,

I know how frustrating it can be to see decent website traffic without the sales to match. Since you are new to FB Ads, you are doing the right thing by asking for advice! While it’s true it can take some time to find the perfect marketing formula, once you do you’ll undoubtedly see an increase in conversions. I’d like to offer you some advice that helped me a lot when I first started out:

Narrow down your demographic

Figuring out who your audience is can seem simple enough on the surface. However, many times, this task is easier said than done. Knowing the target audience for your brand is the first step in making successful conversions and increasing your ROI. In my experience, a lack of conversions but decent traffic is often due to targeting issues. Most likely, the wrong demographic is viewing your ads. This can result in clicks but, unfortunately, no purchases. Figure out who it is you are trying to market to and gear your ads towards that target audience.

Ad Design

Once your target market is in place, you must design your ads accordingly. Don’t make the mistake of wasting time and money on ads that will not be effective. Your demographic will respond to specific aspects of your ad - it is up to you to figure out what these are and gear your ads toward this market. Remember, it is highly unlikely that the first draft of your ad will be the most optimal. Experiment with different facets of your ad such as layouts, CTA’s and ad types. Take note of what your customer base responds to and design your future ads similarly.

Get some marketing help

If you find you’re having trouble nailing down your target audience and creating effective ads for them, enlisting some advertising help is a sure fire way to get the ball rolling. I’d like to recommend one of Shopify’s awesome machine learning apps called Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) to help guarantee your success. This app enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that!

I hope this helps! Best of luck to you and your shop!

0 Likes