FB Pixel/Shopify Variant issue

Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Dear Shopify Community , I originally posted this in the Shopify & Ecommerce jobs channel https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Ecommerce-Jobs/Facebook-Pixel-Variant-Issue/m-p/1125885/high... 

But given the nature of the question, I thought it may have a better chnace of being solved in here instead. 

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am hoping you can help. I own a one-product/three variant Shopify store: www.themainthingplanner.com 

My Facebook Pixel is not tracking ‘views’ and ‘add-to-carts’. After spending several hours, trying to fix this without success - I happened upon this thread here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/FB-Pixel-not-matching-Products-with-Catalogue-be... which recommended to contact Flexify/the app I have installed.  I have subsequently done this, contacted both Facebook and Shopify but no answers have been fortcoming

I am sure this is something really simple BUT everything's simple if you know how - and I don't....

Can anyone help? Will gladly pay -  I have attached screenshots below which may be useful (the difference in Catalogues shown in the screenshots re when I have created another catalogue with one variant - but the result is the same)

It seems as the Pixel is firing correctly - any help that you can provide would be much appreciated as we cannot track ads with any success at the moment. 

Thank you for your time

Kind regards,
TMT
Inesso_0-1618160665583.png

Inesso_1-1618160665305.png

Inesso_2-1618160665601.png

Inesso_3-1618160665354.png

0 Likes
PieterIEDM
Shopify Partner
31 3 5

Hi Inesso,

Did you install the pixel using the Facebook integration by Shopify or the Flexify app?

Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Hi @PieterIEDM Many thanks for your reply

Facebook integration by Shopify. 

We have now removed the Flexify app and are still having same issue. 

0 Likes
PieterIEDM
Shopify Partner
31 3 5

I just added one of your items to the cart and the add to cart event fired. It looks like the pixel is working fine now. The Facebook Shopify integration is set up to fire all the default FB events. So you should start seeing the add to cart and view content events inside your ads manager account now.

themainthingdotcom.jpg

Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Hi @PieterIEDM - Yes, unfortunately that's not the case and that's exactly what the issue is - I've just checked our business manager now (see screenshots) 

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 13.44.41.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 13.44.14.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 13.43.43.png

   

0 Likes