Romchy here from Shopify Feed Product.
I’ll explain the steps now to you how to solve your problems so that you can safely go about your business tasks)
- Getting Pixel Facebook:
A pixel can be created from two different Facebook accounts:
1. In your personal account in events manager;
2. In Business Manager (recommended). I’ll tell you more about him:
- Create a Business Manager if you don’t have one, if you have one, make sure that you are an administrator.
- Go to the campaign settings in Business Manager
- Choose your company
- Click Data Sources
- Select Pixels
- Click + Add
- Enter a pixel name
- Not necessary. Enter the site URL.
- Click Continue.
- Insert pixel ID from the beginning:
1. Log in to your shopify account.
2. Enter the store
3. Insert the pixel id:
a) go to sales channels,
b) go to the online store,
c) go to preferences
d) we find the facebook (Instagram) pixel ID field, and insert the ID of our pixel into it.
4. Save below.
- Now upload the goods from shopify to facebook (Instagram):
1. Install the feed product application here
2. Activate the free version
3. Take the link to your feed in the facebook Instagram tab. More detailed instruction https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_configure.html
4. Follow the link to connect catalog https://www.facebook.com/products
5. Click on create directory and connect the link taken from Feed product. Here is a detailed step-by-step instruction: https://feed-product.com/help_center/how_setup_facebook_catalog_feed.html
Now you have all the tools to create a dynamic remarketing advertising campaign and attract a thematic audience. You can also work with those who left the basket of your store and return them to complete the shopping)!
Good luck with your advertising campaigns)!
romchy | Application consultant
- Was my answer helpful? Click "Like" to let me know!
- Did you answer your question? Mark it as a decision.
- For more information, visit the Shopify Feed Product Help Center.
Hi, I just having the same problem than you, i can not use feed product because i don't have point of sale... If i have a product in my store which i am advertising in fb, but when i tried to upload to facebook shop i can't because I suppose fb doesn't like my description. Is it mandatory to upload this product to the facebook shop?
Everything was ok till I get an issue pixel message saying that 88% of add to cart fewer
I hear you man. You wrote this only 6 days ago. Did you sort it out? I found out about this yesterday evening and couldn't solve it. It used to be "fine" (?) b/c I used to use the personal Ads Account, pixel, audiences and catalog and have only newly made a Business Manager for myself. Shame on Facebook for not allowing personal prepaid accounts to be connected to Business Manager. I had to start fresh in many ways.
Anyway, what was your way of solving this mess with the new catalog?
Hi @SergioGP, maybe I'm wrong in regards to this particular context but I think you and others are missing an important point. You should add OpenGraph meta tags to your theme.liquid file, just like FB explains here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/catalog/guides/microdata-tags Of course you have to change them to be dynamic. Here is an example of dynamic OpenGraph meta tags, I used those to enable Rich Product Pins for my Pinterest account: https://www.curiousthemes.com/blog/setup-pinterest-rich-pins-for-shopify
Please if anyone knows how to turn the Facebook OpenGraph meta tags into dynamic Shopify ones *let us know*.
Thanks and my best,
It did not work for me, with Flexify it keeps giving me the error since the Shopify ID taken by flexify works at group level, not variant and keeps throwing the same error, the managers of Flexify told me that they have to fix Shopify.
but if this application gives me the same problem as the Shopify catalog. Why would it be installed? I need answers