FB ads and no success!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having difficulty making a sale using FB ads. Not sure if it is normal but I have spent almost $400; 33000 impressions; 1200 people taking action; 120 link clicks. I thought I have been selective in targeting but some groups are at 10M. Is the size the problem? The last ad generated 500 likes; 200 shares; 800 post engagements and 16000 people reached but no sales. How does that not translate into 1 sale? Any help would be very appreciated. 

https://www.facebook.com/silverageproducts/photos/a.558499914267758.1073741827.455653167885767/13300...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Derek,

Those are monster results for any product post on FB! Even more so considering your page's fan base.

With this much engagement you should definitely be realizing conversions, especially with $400 in ad spend. It would be my guess that you're missing something in the initial ad design, or failing to optimize campaigns efficiently.

My team at AdSpect manages FB ad campaigns using our proprietary funnel design, and optimizes them daily. Check us out - www.adspect.io

Give us a look, we're running a two-week trial free of charge and would love to talk strategy!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

facebook ads is only good when you get to the right people and at the right time. I think you should lear how to run facebook ads more carefully to avoid losing money in vain

i have a course of dannyveiga call Facebook Ads for Complete Newbies if you need that send me email and i will send back this course to you.
mail email : david@twotreview.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

You can't make sales using Facebook ads if you're not targetting the correct audience and as you mentioned about the estimated reach being 10 mil is way too high. If you need any help drop me an email: contact@abylairesmanagement.com
Cheers

0 Likes