FB ads suddenly stop spending/ delivering

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

My campaign has been running well, I am doing decent sales and have a good reach. Now all of a sudden since the last 2 days that ad is just not spending/delivering anymore. so as a result back to 0 sales. I have not changed anything, I don't understand why.

I have troubleshooted many different ways, but I don't understand. I am well below my spend limit, my budget is unchanged. Everything was working fine.

Guys, any help would be appreciated.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @leafwatch ,

This could be due to a number of reasons.

What I'm thinking is:

1) you may have edited your ads too many times, and it takes Facebook 24 hours to deliver your new ads...
2) your ads are performing poorly (although this doesn't seem to be the problem) and Facebook is throttling them or not showing them anymore
3) your audience is too narrow, and you've run out of reach. This happened to me many times! Have you tried creating lookalike audiences?

I think Facebook support might be the best solution for you here. What do you think?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey!

Turns out my audience was actually too broad, so because of that performance was fluctuating.

I created another campaign with a more detailed/narrow audience and its performing even better!

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes