FEED BACK PLEASE HELP!!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone, Im fairly new to Shopify 

and I spent a ton of time on my website and brand (Caseive.com) its a dropshipping store

I run facebook and Instagram ads, I get a good amount of traffic. on some of my campaigns I get like .09 per click which is pretty good. 
The problem is no one buys anything, I need you guys give me some solid feed back what is it that makes you not want to buy? 

I even did a promotion where If you buy any Case you’ll get a free Iphone charger but still no sells 

Im trying to figure out the bottle neck, I feel like Im targeting the right people because they obviously Interested but I cant figure out what makes them not want to buy even when they are getting a free Item. Thanks for the help 

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

Hey @kbarfian 

Welcome to the Shopify community! 

You did a great job at setting up Facebook and Instagram ads. Now as you have reached your an amount of audience and drove traffic to your site, you should consider setting up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales and conversion. Sometimes, what make customers "not" buy is the lack of reminder or that persuasive kick. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product information they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Let me know if you need any help! and let me know if this helps by giving me a like.

All the best!

Irene

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you so much for your response, I will give that a try thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 2 4

Dear @kbarfian,

At the first glance, I noticed that your store looks a little bit dark (teal + black). This color combination looks luxurious but feels cold and not really engaging. The UX-UI is really well-done and responsive, which leaves me a professional feel.

Yet there is problem. I immediately notice that your CTA is quite weak. There aren't any CTA sentences or banners, from categories to individual product pages. With the black background it feels empty and bland. I believe you could try adding some banners with taglines on the left or right side of your pages.

You could also be creative with your product description by adding some actionable sentences like: "Buy now!" or "10% Discount till July. Don't miss this chance!"

Another mention is that your discount labels have the same color as the color of the website, which makes it really hard to notice. I suggest you change it to hot or bright colors (like orange, etc.) to make your customers more engaging. If you're looking for more choices of labels, you could take a look at our Product Labels Pro.

Hope this helps!

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ❤️ Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
0 Likes