Facebook Ad Acc Disabled

2 0 0

Hi Folks

I've had a shopify store the last few months and its been going pretty well, trying different ideas and products etc. The last month has been fantastic with great sales and have been just doing an ad campaign for one particular product the last month with great results, then on Sunday afternoon my ad account was disabled for no apparent reason, i replied a few times back and forth and no joy what so ever, I'm really at a complete loss as to why, any help on this would be great!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
407 17 52

Hi, @parky90 

Elle here from Shopify. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your ad account! 

There are a few different reasons your ad account could have been disabled. More often than not, it's due to breaking Facebook's ad policy. (For example: repeated ad violations or negative feedback on your account).

The best way to find out why your account was disabled and to take steps to get it back is to speak to Facebook directly.

Here's how to access Facebooks live chat (between 9:00am EST - 11:00pm EST):

* Head to this link while logged into your Facebook Business Manager account.

* Click on the "Find answers or contact support" button.

* Fill out the prompts for your specific question and then click on "chat with a representative".

facebooklivechatform

This process may take some time and you may need to reach out more than once; however, this is the best way to get solid answers and hopefully have your account reinstated. 

I hope this is helpful and if you have any other questions just let me know!

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0

Thank you so much, I shall try that 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
407 17 52

You're very welcome, @parky90 !

Keep in mind that our support is available 24/7 if you ever need assistance!

Best,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like