Facebook Ads and Convertion Tracking

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

I'm running an ad on Facebook/Instagram and I've loaded the pixel in my checkout page on Shopify.  Problem is, it doesn't appear to be working in the fact that FB is not showing any conversions.  There's been quite a few topics on this, but nothing seems to answer the fact that FB  is not getting any activity from the pixel.

Anyone have their FB pixel working and tracking conversions?  If so - what help can you give me to get mine going?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 3

Hi,

Yes, I already have installed Adds to cart as well as Purchase event of facebook pixel and its working fine on the store.

You are not able to track the conversion as there is error in implementation of conversion code.

"1 pixel found on store.driwashsolutions.com

1 error

Facebook Pixel is not paired with any product catalog.

Event ID: AddToCart

The pixel is not paired with any product catalog. A relationship between a pixel and product catalog must be specified. 

I can solve it for you if you want.Just visit my profile on  https://www.fiverr.com/shahnidhi_14 .

My Email id is : nidhi@phanesotech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 3

Hi,

Yes, I have integrated Purchase,Add To Cart and all other events as well on Shopify store.Here I am attaching the Image of Facebook Pixel Problem of your site.

I can solve it for you.If you are interested please check out my profile https://www.fiverr.com/shahnidhi_14.

You can email me on nidhi@phanesotech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
24 0 3

Hi,

Have you followed the Adding Facebook Pixel to your Shopify store guide?

Best,

Ronen

Ronen Amit, Inbound Marketing for eCommerce Growth
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi...
I have many account premium Facebook - Google business accounts for rent.
This account helps you promote business with Facebook ads and drive traffic.
My account can spend 5k$/day.
Please contact me on skype: dunglamchieu_1
When you need...
Thanks.

0 Likes