Facebook Ads lots of engagement not sales

Dan_Muresan
1 0 0

Hi guys, As from the title you can see I was using facebook ads and you can see aswell the page nowdeal.co.uk.

The main problem I run the ads and all of them they got relevance 10, my concern is that i targeted the usual facebook person that likes without looking what is it and not an actual buyer.

The only person who added to cart left wihout paying, this happened with the latest ads that I was running.

I was targeting big brands of jewelry and watches, in your opinion and experience guys what am I doing wrong. Shell I target like fashion bloggers, as the people that follow big brands may not trust me?

If you have any advice or you have experience in using facebook ads and generate sells please contact me.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Ciarán_H
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
155 0 18

Hi Dan,

My name is Ciarán, I'm a Shopify Support Guru.

So it seems you're getting people to your site, that's the first step, actually getting them to convert to a sale is just as big of a task. Get advice from as many people as you can and use what you feel will work best. I'll share what I think works well:

Consistency with the product images is key to avoid looking like a wholesale site. The watches with the white background looks best I think, if you can get images of the other products to match up it'll help create more confidence in your store.

I found the app Shoelace great to use along side my own facebook adverts, Shoelace is a retargeting app - https://apps.shopify.com/shoelace-retargeting . Potential customers might just be browsing your site with an intention of buying later, but once they leave your site they might never return. Shoelace targets these potential customers after they have left your site to ensure your products are seen again by them.

That's just something I found useful, it might work for you too! This guide here too is essential for anybody at any stage of their business - https://www.shopify.com/guides/make-your-first-ecommerce-sale

Would that work for you? Let me know

All the best,

Ciarán H | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

dungsdtq92
9 0 0

Hi...
I have many account premium Facebook - Google business accounts for rent.
This account helps you promote business with Facebook ads and drive traffic.
My account can spend 5k$/day.
Please contact me on skype: dunglamchieu_1
When you need...
Thanks.

0 Likes
Ramon_Bez
Tourist
67 0 1

Hi Dan,

The problem is most likely a disconnect between your ads and the page they land on after they click on the ads. 

Can you send us a screenshot of the ads (could be a Dropbox link) and a link to the page you're sending your customers to? That way we can help you address the problem. 

Best regards,
Ramon Bez

Content Marketing & Growth at Compass.co
The #1 Reporting App in Shopify
https://apps.shopify.com/compass

Ramon Bez Content Marketing & Growth at Compass.co Compass The #1 Reporting App in Shopify https://apps.shopify.com/compass
0 Likes
Corliss_Turner
23 0 0

Dan I have the same problem consistant visits but no sells. I have been working onthe back end from reading the blogs or something inthe forum or even emails from everywhere. My Facebook Ad is being shared at least 2-3 times a day. Comments and I am also sending inbox messages to each with the page link to vidoe on AD. Then I also invite them to like my page if they havent as well as friend them. 

Helpppppp!

0 Likes
Fap_OverNight1
10 0 0

My coporation is the senior partner of FB in VietNam so we have many business FB accounts to help you run ads more effective than personal accounts. If you need a reputable business account of FB to run ads and increase traffic, just contact me, please!

Hope to cooperate with you soon 
Thanks!

Advantages of business FB accounts:
- Processing time faster, less prone to ad approval
- Reach is higher than the personal accounts
- Unlimited money

0 Likes
Nikki_F
4 0 0

I had a similar problem and thru google analytics saw most people were on my page for 0 sec from Facebook, so I assume I was getting a lot of click from "Facebook bots" not real people

0 Likes