Facebook Ads vs Google AdSense Which is Better?

webistorm
3 0 0

Google and Facebook are the biggest advertising platforms today, so it’s natural that every clients wants to know while working with us which one is better or gives best results.

0 Likes
Tomsonn
Tourist
26 0 1

Are you a publisher or Advertiser?

Love This Forum
0 Likes
Ekansh_Sharma
1 0 0

First of all you must have to confirm that you are publisher or an advertiser because google adsense use for publisher & facebook ads for advertisers for more information check below url's.

Google Adsense
Facebook Ads

0 Likes
Craig_Cooper
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

Adsense is for putting ads on your site, and Adwords is for putting your ads on other sites (including Google search/shopping). 

There's no "better", I think it really depends on a lot of factors; not least who is creating the ads? I'd rather use an expert at Google Adwords than a novice advertising on Facebook and vice versa.

0 Likes
fireflies
Tourist
12 0 2

That's a good point, Craig. I was a little confused about Adsense vs Adwords too, but an article by Digital Marketing Pro helped me a lot. Here's the link: https://www.digitalmarketingpro.net/adwords-vs-adsense-what-is-the-difference-and-can-i-use-both-on-...

It breaks the whole thing down with examples and relevant questions. Hopefully that helps you, webistorm!

0 Likes
thefonestuff
3 0 0

Yup. Google Adsense is allowing Google to post ads on your website. If you're talking about Google Adwords vs Facebook ads - then Facebook ads are better for brand promotion and retargeting than lead generation. If you're looking to get new leads for your clients, then search engine ads are much better.

0 Likes