Facebook Blocking My Website

4 0 1

Hi All,

Lately i have been dealing with some weird things.

I have launched my store already, and i decided to try Facebook Ads. After creating the Ad and putting all the links where needed, I clicked Publish.

After that I got an error from Facebook telling me that the link was blocked. I got this error:

Ad operation failed: "This Ad contains or refers to content that has been blocked by our security system."

After some days of research and nobody from Facebook replying I managed to find out about the Facebook Debugger. I hoped that it would work,but as soon as i put the link into it i got another error:

"We can't review this website because the content doesn't meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know."

Well.. I am just shocked a do not know what to say.

I tried shortening my link,but nothing seems to work.Please help.

1 Like
Excursionist
102 0 1

Hello, Is this a drop-shipping business? 

0 Likes
3 0 0

why drop shipping is blocking?

0 Likes
Excursionist
102 0 1

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think some drop-shipping stores are getting banned because it isn't a supported business model. Drop-Shipping stores are bad because you can't control quality if you grow to fast and can't control the orders people will complain to Shopify. This isn't good news for shopify. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT 100% SURE ABOUT THIS BUT IT'S A THEORY.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
153 0 8

Hi cozyhaze,

I had this happen to a blog I was running once. It was an easy fix. I clicked on the "let us know" link, followed the prompts, and it was fixed within a couple of hours. As long as you're not violating rules, it was probably a mistake.

Best of luck!

Brandon

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same problem here!!!

All the collection URLs were banned. Contacted FB, no reply at all !

1 Like
2 0 0

HI, 

I have the same problem too. Did you get it fixed? 

@AaronStory wrote:

Same problem here!!!

All the collection URLs were banned. Contacted FB, no reply at all !

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Same problem with my site 

Procopshop

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi

i have the same problem

any solution

0 Likes
2 0 0

I had the exact same problem, the only way i fixed it is changing my domain. 

My guess is that facebook blocked the "shopify" (example.shopify.com) websites.

0 Likes