Facebook Business Manager > Connecting multiple stores

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,

We're in the process of setting up Facebook Business Manager to run some retargeting campaigns.

We have one brand but operate 2 separate stores, one for the Australian market and a second store for the USA. We have everything connected for the Australian store but have hit a bit of a roadblock connecting the USA store.

Since it is all one business, our intention was to operate 2 ad accounts (one for each store) with their own pixel and catalog etc. under the one business account. However, since it's a new business account we're currently limited to 1 ad account only.

My question is whether it's possible and advisable to set up the USA store as a second data source (with its own pixel) under the same ad account?

Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello there,

As you have two ads account and you want to manage both the different account with their corresponding pixels !
>>As you have already mentioned, that you are using the facebook business manager. SO you have an advantage of using more than one facebook ads account and facebook page while managing them under single business manager.
>>Just you need to keep in mind that the pixel are correctly implemented in the accurate ads account i.e say for example if you have a pixel for USA account then that should be connected to ads account of USA one only.

Hope so i helped you out with full information. Do let me know if you need any other adv

Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

You can setup a second pixel and have it under the same ad account. However, I would not do that. If both stores sell the exact same product. I would use one pixel for both stores and one ad account. Facebook is a people based targeting ad platform. The more data you can consolidate into one pixel, the more information Facebook will use to know which type of people convert on your brand.

We see brands do this all the time and it's a huge mistake. If you have one brand, then have one Facebook pixel and ad account. We run ads on Facebook and Instagram for brands in Oz, USA & Canada and see this hold them back. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes