Facebook Cart Retargeting with Dynamic Product Ads are Active & Approved but not Delivering

3 0 1

Hello,

Recently I started to use Facebook DPAs. Firstly I made campaign for my store product DPA and it works fine. After that I set abandoned cart DPA. I followed the steps that are shown in Shopify academy - link. Facebook shows, that audiences are active and ready to use. The two differences from the tutorial is that I didn't use flexify catalog but storename.shopify catalog and with one campaign I made two ad sets - one for add to cart last 3 days visitors and second for last 14 days visitors.

Could it be that I need to use app for catalog? I ad preview catalog carousel worked ok.

Added some photos:

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 10.17.19.pngScreenshot 2019-11-12 at 10.14.57.pngScreenshot 2019-11-12 at 09.58.54.png

Maybe someone had similar problem or someone could help with solution.

John

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jonh123 

You're on the right path, I can see your product retargeting ads are doing well. Kudos to Shopify for offering a wealth of information to marketers. I believe the problem lies with your product catalog. Your product catalog isn't connected to your DPA adset. Read this to add your catalog the right way. https://www.shopify.com/blog/118363973-the-quick-and-easy-way-to-put-your-facebook-ads-on-autopilot

Time to supercharge your marketing https://cutt.ly/Se4Isl1
0 Likes
3 0 1

Hello @DanT79 

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the article that you mentioned is outdated. There seems to have been quite a few changes since this article was written both within Shopify and Facebook. You can upload your catalog only via your Shopify account. We already uploaded our catalog when Shopify introduced Facebook shop option.

Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 10.53.12.png

I tried to add new catalog but it looks like the only option how to upload data is via Shopify admin account or manually uploading data. If I choose uplaod data manually then Facebook offers uploading data using website pixel. Unfortunately when I choose this option FB shows that Pixel is not ready. It is strange because I have problems only with carousel ads. 

would appreciate any help

John

Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 10.59.10.pngScreenshot 2019-11-19 at 10.59.23.png

0 Likes