Facebook Integration for Facebook Pixel

TroubleSam
3 0 0

Hi,

I have been trying to set up my facebook pixel integration for the past few days and just can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

I keep getting prompted to add my facebook account as a sales channel but I'm pretty sure I've already done that.

In my data sharing settings it says that I have a facebook pixel installed but in the store preferences next to facebook pixel it says "set up facebook"

Is anyone able to help with this? I just can't understand why It's not working when I've followed step by step instructions.

Thanks

Sam

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@TroubleSam hello there would you please like to share a screenshot of that area where it showing this message?

0 Likes

Hi @TR ,

Use Chrome extension - Pixel Helper and check if pixel is capturing data or not.

I believe you do have added pixel on shop. Use above tool to verify if that is the case

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes