Facebook Marketing Needed

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

We are looking for a skilled and experienced facebook advertising expert. Setting up and managing campaigns on facebook, and scaling them. We will pay a percentage based off of the revenue. Who is interested?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
592 28 66

Hi there @FurryFriendsSto!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Would you have already checked out our Experts marketplace to view the selection of Social Media Marketing Experts there?

That would be the best place to search for experienced professionals who can assist you with this task.

If you are specifically looking for help with running ads, you can see that selection here, where you can browse by region, set your price range or choose the language you would like to work in.

Check it out and see if you can find an Expert there you are happy to work with!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

If you are looking for best Ssocial Media ( facebook, twitter, linkedin, insta) service provider, you must pay a visit to services offered by Intelecorp. The SMM services include PPC, SEM, Website Development, ORM, App Promotion, Branding and much more. SEO, also known as Search engine optimization, is the key business tool for businesses today as it enables them to harness the power of the information super highway to take their business to the next level. Having a robust SMM has become essential branding idea that propels the business to new heights. Sign up to know about this best SMM service provider.

Visit Website : https://www.intelebiz.com/service/social-media-marketing/

0 Likes

My agency does paid ads across Facebook, Instagram, Google and Pinterest for our ecom client. Happy to chat about a pay for performance model based on your revenue. Do you have a link to your store?

I have been doing Facebook marketing for the last 9 years working on brands including ASOS, Jack Wills and tons of ecom startups in North America. We just signed a cool shoe startup spending mid-6 figures / month on Facebook and Instagram. Feel free to check out my agency: Take Some Risk.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes