Facebook Pixel Help - Not Firing + Inaccurate data

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for reading. I'll be brief. A few issues I'm hoping you can help with: 

1.) If I go to my site (www.countryarcher.com) I don't see my Facebook pixel firing using the Facebook Pixel helper extension in Chrome. Can anyone help explain why? 

2.) When looking in Ads Manager, my "Website Conversion Value" is vastly overstated. Why is that? 

3.) What is the difference between "Website conversion value" and "Website purchases conversion value" in FB Ads Manager? 

4.) "Website Conversions" is vastly overstated. Why is that? 

Thanks in advance for reading, friends.

Stuart

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Stuart, 

I'll do my best to answer your questions - I specialize in Facebook advertising for Shopify stores.

1) Your pixel is not placed properly. I have checked in my own pixel helper. Lucky for you, I have created a full YouTube tutorial on how to place it properly. Please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR580FXJ-sw&t=38s

2+3+4) Website Conversion Value and Website Purchase conversion value is different. There are different 'steps' in a purchase process, from viewing a page to adding to cart to initiating checkout to purchasing. These are all considered website conversions, but not all considered website purchases. If someone views 5 products, adds 3 to cart, initiates checkout and purchases, you've had 10 conversions but only 1 purchase conversion. To make things even more complicated, there is a value placed on each of these actions, so website conversion value is extremely high. However, if a purchase happens, it's only that value that you care about.

Watch the YouTube video. It will definitely explain everything in depth for you. With that said, if you have additional questions, feel free to reach out; UriWeinber@gmail.com

To view my services, client roster and what I offer, view my site: www.UriWeinberger.com

Hope this added a ton of value to you my friend. All the best,

U

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Stuart, 

I'll do my best to answer your questions - I specialize in Facebook advertising for Shopify stores.

1) Your pixel is not placed properly. I have checked in my own pixel helper. Lucky for you, I have created a full YouTube tutorial on how to place it properly. Please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR580FXJ-sw&t=38s

2+3+4) Website Conversion Value and Website Purchase conversion value is different. There are different 'steps' in a purchase process, from viewing a page to adding to cart to initiating checkout to purchasing. These are all considered website conversions, but not all considered website purchases. If someone views 5 products, adds 3 to cart, initiates checkout and purchases, you've had 10 conversions but only 1 purchase conversion. To make things even more complicated, there is a value placed on each of these actions, so website conversion value is extremely high. However, if a purchase happens, it's only that value that you care about.

Watch the YouTube video. It will definitely explain everything in depth for you. With that said, if you have additional questions, feel free to reach out; UriWeinber@gmail.com

To view my services, client roster and what I offer, view my site: www.UriWeinberger.com

Hope this added a ton of value to you my friend. All the best,

0 Likes