Facebook Pixel does not connect with my store

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

@Tira wrote:

Great question, @Hameddadgour. I'm glad to hear that worked. 

If an adblocker is on a customer's computer, it can prevent the pixel from firing and being recognized by the Facebook Pixel Helper. The details of Facebook Analytics would be outside our scope of support. You can learn about discrepancies with analytics software from our help docs: Analytics discrepancies.  

I'm curious to see what the community suggests! 

Hi Tira,

I disabled ad block & cleared my cache and cookies, still "NO ACTIVITY YET*

Any thoughts? 

Thank you

-BukLau

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I was using Brave browser and I had to disable the Shield in order to make it work. Disabling AdBlocker was not enough.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@skypper wrote:

I was using Brave browser and I had to disable the Shield in order to make it work. Disabling AdBlocker was not enough.

im using chrome :/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 32 90

Hi, @BukLau.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.  

I appreciate that you did some troubleshooting on this on your own. I did some digging and another factor may be how the custom code was added to your theme, or there may be an error within the theme itself. I'd love to provide some insight. What theme are you using?

You can find the name of your theme by following these steps:

- Login to your Shopify admin

- Under "Sales Channels" click on "Online Store > Themes" and on the right-hand side you will see "Current Theme" which will show the name of your published theme. Here's a screenshot:

20-07-551t8-3kshv

Once you find the name of your theme, please reply to this thread, along with the steps that you've used when you added your Facebook Pixel to your store, and your myshopify.com URL so that I can take a look. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Update: Sorry, I waited 10 minutes, and the pixel works! Thanks! 

Hi, @Tira 

I had the same issue and I tried all the steps that you provided, disable the adblocker, tried shopify domain, it still doesn't work. The Facebook pixel helper found the pixel on my website, but it shows "No Activity Yet" when I connect it. Can you help me with it? I am using Minimal theme. Thanks!

Best,

Lulu

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

@Tira 
I have been look for a soultion, cant find one.

I create 3 different pixel because I though the issue was with face book, still no connection

I then disabled all my extension including ad-block of course, still no connection

I cleared cookies and cache, didn't work used incognito still nothing and I change computers still nothing

I then saw what you said about theme and I deleted my theme and created a new one just incase code was corrupeted, still nothing. I have (Debut) theme, free one and I understand that your direction wasn't to delete theme but I did it because you didn't continue response and I was also thinking why not.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@Tira wrote:

Hi, @BukLau.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.  

I appreciate that you did some troubleshooting on this on your own. I did some digging and another factor may be how the custom code was added to your theme, or there may be an error within the theme itself. I'd love to provide some insight. What theme are you using?

You can find the name of your theme by following these steps:

- Login to your Shopify admin

- Under "Sales Channels" click on "Online Store > Themes" and on the right-hand side you will see "Current Theme" which will show the name of your published theme. Here's a screenshot:

20-07-551t8-3kshv

Once you find the name of your theme, please reply to this thread, along with the steps that you've used when you added your Facebook Pixel to your store, and your myshopify.com URL so that I can take a look. 

Hi, 

Im using debutify theme. Version 2.0.1

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 32 90

Hi, @lulu1990.

Tira here, from Shopify.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your Facebook pixel to work. It sounds like it took some time for the pixel to fire on your store and show up as activity in the Facebook Pixel Helper. If there was anything else that helped, could you please share the solution with the community here? I'm curious to know!

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 32 90

Hi, @Joesif.

Tira here, from Shopify.

I appreciate you taking these troubleshooting steps. I'm happy to take a look at your store. Can you please confirm what error message you're seeing when you try to see if your pixels are active? What is your myshopify.com URL?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Tira,

Please could you look into my pixel/store? I am facing the same issues as described here in that my pixel is not detecting any activity when I try to test it through Facebook Business Manager. I have the Pixel Helper installed and it is showing as active for the store homepage, but it seems like the AddToCart event is not being tracked. Facebook is simply returning the message 'No Activity Yet' each time I try to test the connection.

The URL is: Sheeqy.myshopify.com

The theme is: Dropshippinghelps

Thank you!

0 Likes