Facebook Shop not showing my Shopify store products

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am a newbie.  Created the Shopify store few days back and connected it with my Facebook page.  I see on Shopify that my facebook store listings are processed but whereas when I click view on Facebook, I see the shop page is completely empty whith a link back to my shopify store.

Whats wrong and how I can fix this.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same problem, my facebook shop is empty with link back to shopify. I have uninstalled facebook channel and reinstall it but not works. Please help us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
269 1 23

Hi YogiHills1 and Iwan :)

Stephanie here from Shopify's Guru Team!

I believe that this is currently a known issue that some are experiencing, in order for us to know for sure though, we will have to look into your stores on a deeper level. 

If you could please reach out to our support here, we can have our technical support team review your Facebook sales channel to see why this is ocurring :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Stephanie 

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm experiencing the same issue as well. I'm currently waiting on tech support to fix it. Considering this thread was posted 2 months ago, I really hope it is resolved soon. :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I am having the same exact issue. It's going to be almost a month now and the products still don't show on facebook page. I see people have posted about this issue a long time ago and it is really disappointing that this issue still hasn't been resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having this same issue as of today. I just started my plan today, and immeditately linked to my Facebook Shop. I tried syncing and waiting about an hour, but still nothing is showing up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Shopify support, where are you ?????

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

I would like to know why some of my Shopify products are not showing up on my Facebook page.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

I would like to know why some of my Shopify products are not showing up on my Facebook page?

1 Like