Facebook Shop: "All Products" populates but Collections do not.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Howdy folks,

I'll start with the link to my site and my Facebook shop:

https://www.shopblushmagnolia.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/shopblushmagnolia/shop/

I linked my Shopify account to my Facebook Shop yesterday. On the Facebook shop, you'll notice that all my Products populate in the "All Products" section at the bottom of the page but they do not populate in their respective Collections (New Arrivals, Tops, Bottoms, Dresses + Rompers) with the exception of the one Accessory that I have, which is a bag.

All of the Products and Collections are set to "available" on Facebook Shop. Any idea why this would not be populating?

Thanks,

Zach

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 37 65

Hey, Zach!

My name is Lizzy and I’m from the support team at Shopify.

I wanted to start by saying I took a look at your website and I think your design is absolutely lovely! The colours work so well together and you have a gorgeous logo. Did you design it yourself?

In regard to your question, when you connect your Shopify account to Facebook it can take up to 48 hours for the products to fully sync over. As long as you have them set to Available on the Facebook sales channel, they will start appearing over the next day or so.

Do you see all of the correct collections within your Shopify admin under Facebook Shop> Publishing?

Let me know if they're not all appearing there, or if it has been longer than 48 hours without any sign of the correct collections appearing. If that's the case, I'd be happy to dig into this further with you!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Lizzy!

Thanks so much, yes I did! I didn't draw the logo myself but paid someone like $50 to do it on a freelancer site. 

I believe it has been about ~48 hours. I synced it on Monday. Everything looks correct on the Publishing section of the Facebook Shop sales channel.

It's just strange because they show up in the "All Products" section of the FB Shop but not in their collections except for 1 exception, the 1 bag we have in accessories.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
333 37 65

Hi Zach.

That's fantastic, you have a great eye for design! 

Thank you for letting me know. It's possible that something hasn't gone quite right with the product sync. What I'll do is send an email to the address we have here. If you can reply there we can dig into this a little bit further!

I look forward to speaking more soon.

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes