Facebook Shopify Catalogue Integration

Highlighted
6 0 0

Alright Is there anyone who is facing the same issue. Let us share our issues

1. We are using the Facebook marketing app by Shopify.

2. We have two Facebook pixels one is for Facebook business manager & the second is for business ads account.

3. We want to know how to create & connect facebook catalog to shopify?

4. Why its showing 2 catalogs?

5.  Why the pixel is creating error See image Image 1Image 1Image 2`Image 2`IMAGE 3IMAGE 3iMAGE 4iMAGE 4

0 Likes
Highlighted

You should only have one Facebook pixel. If you made a pixel in your Business Manager, then you can link that pixel to your Ad Account. You don't need to create a separate pixel for the Ad Account, since you already had one made in your Business Manager.

You can see in the 3rd image that the Shopify app did make your Catalog and that Shopify if the admin of this catalog. I would not use the Shopify integration for making a Facebook Catalog. The reason for this is Shopify is then the admin of the Catalog, which means you can not share access to the Catalog with a 3rd-party vendor you might want to work with. I would use another app like Flexify to connect your Shopify store to your Facebook Catalog. Your other Catalog is owned by you and is empty... which means there is no data source pulling in SKUs yet.

I would delete the Shopify Facebook shop and remove this Catalog. I would then use the Flexify app to connect Shopify and your Catalog together. Thank you.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

In the dashboard, 3 things are linked to Facebook.

1. Facebook marketing app by Shopify

2. Facebook Sales Channel

3. Pixel code installation in preferences

What should we remove?

0 Likes

You don't need the Facebook marketing app by Shopify, that is creating the Facebook Catalog owned by Shopify.

You can leave the Facebook Sales Channel as that is creating the shop on your Facebook Page. You need your Facebook pixel to track sales and know which of your ads are working. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes